Speedway Grand Prix

SambaBoys

I have been introduced to the world of speedway recently…. I actually really like it!!!!
I am just wondering if anybody has been to Cardiff to watch it and is it worth the trip/expense?

Speedway is awesome....we dont have it over here, but my mums side of the family are from Poole in Dorset...they have a decent team.

My Bro goes to Denmark fairly regularly and to Cardiff for the big meets.

It one of those sports that you really need to be there to appreciate

Cardiff is one of those things you have to do once if you like your speedway. It is a great occasion, pubs are hammered with barmy poles, you bump into rider everywhere. Went to Wembley in 81 for the world final which was awesome, but Cardiff is pretty close. It is a dear do, but like I said the atmosphere is amazing and you have to do it once, bit pricey for every year for me, especially with two kids. We got in at a campsite to minimise cost, and ended up putting the tent next to a load of Wolves fans, had a cracking piss up with them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.