spell checker and grammar checker a poll

Should Ric invest in a spell checker and grammar checker function.

• Yes of course I am a grammar bore

Votes: 28 30.8%
  • No not really who fucking cares

Votes: 39 42.9%
  • As long as I can still say C**t fine

Votes: 27 29.7%
  • Don't know

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • All of the above

Votes: 6 6.6%

• Total voters
My spelling etc used to be spot on but i struggle these days for some reason. Though my phone puts a red line under any miss spells etc so i have chance to remedy

I think we all have. We don’t need to know how to spell words these days just have a vague idea of what it is probably spelt like and your computer/phone will soon tell you the correct spelling.

Same with Satnav. I used to be able to navigate to any location by using nothing more than my own wits, and possible the location of the sun or stars of a night time. Now I get lose going to the loo in the night.

As long as I can read and understand a post it doesn't bother me if there's some mistakes in it. I'm not great myself so seems pointless to whinge about others.

Text speak though, well you're a **** plain and simple if you use it on here.

Every other post you can find some boring **** getting vexed over a misspelt word or a lack of apostrophe, so the question is should our Ric have a spell checker and grammar checker function installed so bandwidth, thread time and pointless people can sleep easy knowing they don't need to argue or irritate on the matter.
You need it more than anyone else on ear, you sausage fingered ****; )

Personally, it gives me great murray mint reading the malapropisms in the posts. So it's a no from me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.