Spencer

I used to play a lot of football with Pete "the rag" Spencer and he was a prick then...He is actually a Bury fan but every time I hear him talk about City it makes my skin crawl.He is cock!! End of

What a surprise, Pigenoho has a different perspective to everyone else on this cock Spencer's talkshite apperance this morning......... well i heard it and it was spencer coming on again havin a go at City. To say that Nasri wouldnt fit into City's team because where would they play him because we have Silva, is he that fuckin dumb?
so he fails to mention that he could take Adam Johnson's place in the team or Gareth Barry's?
what a fuckin no mark and clueless twat Spencer is.
Oh, and that other cock Jonathan the IMUSA rag was called up to stir some shit again, but once again we didnt take the bait, well done blues, he is one obsessed fucker!

Met Peter Spencer years ago as when I was just a teenager as I lived near the editor of theMEN when it was a respected local paper and even then thought he was a complete knob! Arrogant and slimy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.