SPFL/Scottish Champ/League 1/League 2

Livi at Tynecastle Wednesday rather than Everton away. Am I mad?
Jez ( the City Jambo)

Livi at Tynecastle Wednesday rather than Everton away. Am I mad?
Jez ( the City Jambo)
What was the point of the Winter break.
Seems to be midweek games every week.
The winter was mild during the break.Now they are asking fans to turn up in the coldest spell.
Working night shift Wednesday so I will not be at Tynecastle or Goodison.

At least Clattenberg has buggered off. Pretty clear from Sportscene only 2 Bluenose genuine pens. Or are Michael Stewart and Thommo talking bollocks?

At least Clattenberg has buggered off. Pretty clear from Sportscene only 2 Bluenose genuine pens. Or are Michael Stewart and Thommo talking bollocks?

Two were penalties, but one of those wasn’t given. The other three were a fucking farce.

Not viewed the penalties but I would take a guess at Stewart was talking bollocks.lol

That Morales what a c##t he is.
The old rolling about holding face peeping through hands routine.
A c##t of the highest order.

Just watched highlights of Aberdeen game.holy moly how there was only 2 reds is beyond me.

Just watched highlights of Aberdeen game.holy moly how there was only 2 reds is beyond me.

Rangers are appealing Morelos card and McGreggor will not even be pulled up for his red card tackle on Fergusson. Nothing to see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.