Spiders

9ruYO.gif

Don't mind spiders, will always put them outside instead of killing them.

speccybob 8 said:
http://www.primrose.co.uk/advanced-spider-repeller-whole-house-p-1277.html?src=list_img&cPath=24_147l&source=googleads&gclid=CJz7jNaQm6sCFW4KtAodj0lylQ

Do these work? how?

citysince88 said:
Do you get more spiders with warm weather and less spiders with cold weather ? Or are there numbers not dependant on weather conditions.

Also is it true the that they don't like conkers ?
im not sure about conkers.best way to deter spiders is scatter spoons around your living room carpet.desert spoons seem to work best.they see their reflection and leg it.

exileindevon said:
citysince88 said:
Do you get more spiders with warm weather and less spiders with cold weather ? Or are there numbers not dependant on weather conditions.

Also is it true the that they don't like conkers ?
im not sure about conkers.best way to deter spiders is scatter spoons around your living room carpet.desert spoons seem to work best.they see their reflection and leg it.

Nice to know we're not the only ones who become terrified at the sight of them.

I've had a few recently outside and inside my flat, they are definitely bigger than usual. Hammered every one of them with a paper. Can't stand them. I'm sure the bees were like this as well last year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.