Spiders

purplenose

Right then time to come clean, who is a big girls blouse when it comes to spiders. Had the g/fs 16yr old son stay over. Thinks he is hard and all the rest of it, typical 16yr old lad. Anyway come running out of the shower "MUM MUM MUm there is a Spider in the shower....it was one of those with a tiny body and long legs....not even a big job that seem to be around at the moment. So come on lets hear what wussery we have to confess???

I don't mind them in the house really,my cat will go and sit in front of one when she finds them then i use my spidey catching gadget and put them outside or in the spare room,no drama at all

I hate them. Id rather find a tiger in the bathroom than a spider

Why? A tiger is a big growly thing that will probably eat you a spider wont do anything, and if your worried about it being there you can pop it in a glass and chuck it out.....unless its a Goliath bird eater, but you dont find many of those in the kazi.

Oh and good luck with stuffing a tiger into a pint pot to chuck it out of the window!

Interesting fact about Spiders.....every year in the colder months Spiders usually do away with about 90% of hibernating queeen wasps, so without our 8 legged allies we would have the most incredible plagues of wasps every summer, so next time your enjoying a pint in a sunny beer garden raise a glass to the spiders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.