Spiders

You massive bunch of big girls blouses.

Having said that I travelled in South East Asia and had to remove a large one from a bungalow where three blokes all big hard Millwall fans were staying all of which had vacated screaming like three Coronation st Seans.

Had one in the bedroom that was too big to stick a pint glass around it! Never kill them, always move them, they do a lot of good

Amongst the Worlds most venomus Spiders are the Brazilian Wandering Spider (TOP PHOTO) ..... and the Male Sydney Funnel Web spider of Australia (BOTTOM PHOTO ), a spider which apparently can kill in 15 minutes .... thank f*ck we don't have any of those running around in Manchester!

The Australian Redback Spider is also highly venomous and well worth a mention.

View attachment 2612View attachment 2613
I haven’t validated it, but I was speaking with a work colleague the other day who lives in Perth, and he was telling me nobody had died from a Spider bite in Aus for 40 years. This subject came up, as he’d just been bitten by a red back 4 times. He lives on a farm, and didn’t even bother going to a doctor.

Doesn’t make them any less ‘scary’, but pretty sure lots more people die of bee stings in the Uk than spider bites in Oz.

Got a big one in our garden at the moment. Made a very impressive web just off the back of the house. Watched a wasp get stuck in the web yesterday and the spider come running down for a fight with it. Both beating the shit out of each other. I was in full support of the spider cos wasps are horrible bastards, but unfortunately the wasp got away in the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.