Spiegel: Leaked European Super League information

HelloCity

http://spon.de/aflOR

A document was attached to the email -- the draft of a 13-page "binding term sheet" of 11 European top clubs for the establishment of a Super League. If everything proceeds in accordance with the "binding term sheet," the Champions League will cease to exist as of 2021. Instead, the continent's 11 most important clubs will break away from UEFA and found a new elite class called the "European Super League." The 11 "founders" would not be at risk of relegation and would be guaranteed membership for 20 years. Another five clubs will be included as "initial guests," so that the new league would consist of 16 teams.

The project, the document states, is subject to the utmost secrecy. According to the draft, the date for the signature of the 16 club representatives under the "binding term sheet" is set for November 2018, but the specific day has been kept open.

The 11 clubs listed as "founders" of the European Super League -- the ones that would apparently not face relegation -- are Real Madrid, FC Barcelona, Manchester United, Juventus Turin, FC Chelsea, FC Arsenal, Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester City, FC Liverpool, AC Milan -- and Bayern Munich. All seven clubs in the secret society are represented. The five "initial guests," according to the document, would be Atlético Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, Olympique Marseille, Inter Milan and AS Roma.

More at the link

http://spon.de/aflOR

A document was attached to the email -- the draft of a 13-page "binding term sheet" of 11 European top clubs for the establishment of a Super League. If everything proceeds in accordance with the "binding term sheet," the Champions League will cease to exist as of 2021. Instead, the continent's 11 most important clubs will break away from UEFA and found a new elite class called the "European Super League." The 11 "founders" would not be at risk of relegation and would be guaranteed membership for 20 years. Another five clubs will be included as "initial guests," so that the new league would consist of 16 teams.

The project, the document states, is subject to the utmost secrecy. According to the draft, the date for the signature of the 16 club representatives under the "binding term sheet" is set for November 2018, but the specific day has been kept open.

The 11 clubs listed as "founders" of the European Super League -- the ones that would apparently not face relegation -- are Real Madrid, FC Barcelona, Manchester United, Juventus Turin, FC Chelsea, FC Arsenal, Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester City, FC Liverpool, AC Milan -- and Bayern Munich. All seven clubs in the secret society are represented. The five "initial guests," according to the document, would be Atlético Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, Olympique Marseille, Inter Milan and AS Roma.

More at the link
To be honest, I don't want to be a part of the 11 - relegation should be at stake for all clubs (not that my opinion matters)......

I'd rather we ceased to exist as a club than join that fucking sham. No surprise it's lead by the teams who have fucked their own leagues up so badly that no one wants to watch them anymore, along with the teams who can't win leagues properly anymore so want to change the rules

I'd rather we ceased to exist as a club than join that fucking sham. No surprise it's lead by the teams who have fucked their own leagues up so badly that no one wants to watch them anymore, along with the teams who can't win leagues properly anymore so want to change the rules
Agree with you totally.

I can just about live with football being sanitised & all the money flying around that us lesser mortals can only dream about but a Super League? No thanks I'll check out.

I’d sack footy off if that ever happened, I’m sure many others will also.

Pure money grabber.

This is the type of shit that make people fall out of love with sport.

Americanism written all over it full of cheerleaders and bullshit. If this happens I am buying some fishing tackle and fuck this lot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.