spikes trips

cheadlehulmeblue

went out with him for copenhagen, it was great from start to finish, so well put together CHEERS SPIKE
suggest anyone thinking of going out for (hopefully) our next trip they check out spikes, i know we will be

Hopefully someone will put on a day trip, because I'm skint to f**k with all these day trips. Heard a lot of good stuff about spikes trips

He played a blinder for us.
It was our mates 40th so he let us drink the champagne we had bought from duty free on the flight.
I think city should have a word with him to organise the players and officials trip.
Half of them were lost and didnt seem to have a clue what was going on at Manchester airport when we got back.

I'd just like to say thank you for the comments posted on the forum.

Hopefully we should get the job completed on Thursday Night, we will have full details of our next trip Firday am.

BR

Spike

spike144 said:
I'd just like to say thank you for the comments posted on the forum.

Hopefully we should get the job completed on Thursday Night, we will have full details of our next trip Firday am.

BR

Spike
Where did you get that beret from spike... :-)

just gunna echo what everyone else has said , it was brilliant , if we went last time how will we find out bout the trip to aalborg when we get thru ?

salford blue 19 said:
just gunna echo what everyone else has said , it was brilliant , if we went last time how will we find out bout the trip to aalborg when we get thru ?
It will be advertised on here but i am sure you will be contacted as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.