splitting up with mrs after 4 years...

Captain Oats

any advice. cant say it was entirely my choice. Happened about 2 hours ago out of nowhere. Long story short we are both young. 24. Had some quality memories. But she wants to travel, and i cant. I dont have the money, i have a career. Dont want to hold her back but the whole thing has been putting a strain on everything and tonight it finally blew up!

No idea what to do. kind of shit losing not just ur girlfriend but your best mate too! I only went round for a bite to eat. She got pissed off as she was ill and i wouldnt wash the dishes. then it went on from there!

Fuckin city. wouldnt have even been there if the game was on!

Let it chill tonight then ring her tomorrow some time to talk about it, ask to meet her to speak face to face about it all etc.

Captain Oats said:
any advice. cant say it was entirely my choice. Happened about 2 hours ago out of nowhere. Long story short we are both young. 24. Had some quality memories. But she wants to travel, and i cant. I dont have the money, i have a career. Dont want to hold her back but the whole thing has been putting a strain on everything and tonight it finally blew up!

No idea what to do. kind of shit losing not just ur girlfriend but your best mate too! I only went round for a bite to eat. She got pissed off as she was ill and i wouldnt wash the dishes. then it went on from there!

Fuckin city. wouldnt have even been there if the game was on!

nothing to do with city mate, owt like this has been bubbling under the surface for a while, if only just on her side.you are both very young, let her go, she'll be back, maybe not to you, maybe you will have moved on but she will be back. its for that reason you must be strong, no slanging matches, no bitterness. that way IF you are both free and a few years older you never know you may yet be made for each other.

no matter what though at 24 you will get over it and after not very long.

good luck.

OK. OK. Deep breath, bro.

NOTHING is totally decided right here and right now. You don't throw away 4 years in one night.

It might be that you split up, but there will be more conversations and questions and discussions to be done beforehand.

Ultimately it might be for the best or it might not. But you don't know all that yet.

All I'm saying is take your time and don't be doing anything else just for now.

Good luck, however it turns out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.