splitting up with mrs after 4 years...

Have to say pigeonho you have been a legend on this thread. During the mark hughes days with all the moaning i was begining to lose faith in fellow city fans but this thread has made me realise fellow blues are funny as fook, helpfull, and good mates even tho you dont know them! all because of one common intrest.

I wont pretend all is good but at least i know there is a chance. and if it all goes tits up at least i'll know i tried!

Can we stop this gay off now and you can concentrate on going out and getting up to your nuts in guts.....

You sould like your going to let Pigeon suck you off at this rate

Captain Oats said:
Have to say pigeonho you have been a legend on this thread. During the mark hughes days with all the moaning i was begining to lose faith in fellow city fans but this thread has made me realise fellow blues are funny as fook, helpfull, and good mates even tho you dont know them! all because of one common intrest.

I wont pretend all is good but at least i know there is a chance. and if it all goes tits up at least i'll know i tried!

No worries mate, and trying is all you can do. Now if you want a real laugh, go and look at the 'dirtiest' thread I created earlier. Its gathered momentum and has some classic stories on it! Will cheer you right up and get you in the mood for a lads night out.

PaulPowerShower said:
Can we stop this gay off now and you can concentrate on going out and getting up to your nuts in guts.....

lol. i'll man up now

PaulPowerShower said:

Priceless

giggle.gif

I know where to come next time I've got a problem.......bluemoon

Next thing they'll be a dedicated Dear Deidre Forum as well as Off Topic

Been there myself mate a few years back now,split up and had to go working away the next day went away for the week i thought the world was going to end until the old man got on and said grow some balls son, So i pissed off to work in france and come home in 3 months happy days ,But saying that i did sleep with her when i got back she got her up the duff now ive got a 17 year old lad.
Your 24 get yourself out there you will miss the best days of your live weeping after a old bird.

All the best

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.