splitting up with mrs after 4 years...

Newlunar said:
Snakes with tits, the lot of em.

Er, not all of us!

Got to say I've really enjoyed reading this thread (not the OP pain though obviously). I went through my fair share of shit last year - I ended up leaving a job I really loved because an extremely intense relationship with someone from work went tits up quite dramactically (the fat bastard was my supervisor - never a good move!). Some of the advice you lot have given (esp. from Pidge) has been spot on and hasn't half made me laugh!

When someone breaks your heart and you feel lower than low its difficult to imagine you'll ever feel 'normal' again. Even though its an old cliche, time really IS a healer but you have to give time, time. If it's meant to be it'll happen regardless......

not sure if its already been suggested, but dirty pics of her would suffice, we'll spread them and make her feel like a whore

supercity36 said:
not sure if its already been suggested, but dirty pics of her would suffice, we'll spread them and make her feel like a whore

A guy on another forum did that, full on clout shots they were. He said it made him feel miles better as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.