splitting up with mrs after 4 years...

Don't try and talk her out of it, it will create problems later and will always get thrown back in your face in future arguments.

When things have calmed down tell her although you dont want her to leave you want her to be happy and let her make her own mind up, chances are after a couple of months she may realise the grass isnt always greener and travelling isn't all what its cracked up to be.

You can't blame City m8. Thing's happen for a reason. She might go away travelling next week and you'll accidentally bump into an absolute stunning supermodel, you go out, she's perfect, she's a City fan and she's into all the stuff you're into!!!

Carlsberg don't do dreams mate, but if they did......... Kidding. Cheer up. Ce la vie.

no not married.

lol. cheers guys. all a bit shit. home now, pictures of us in my room and shit. doenst help does it. Like u say if its meant to be its meant to be but its hard!

When ur down the one person u can rely on is your girlfriend. now all i have is bluemoon!

Captain Oats said:
no not married.

lol. cheers guys. all a bit shit. home now, pictures of us in my room and shit. doenst help does it. Like u say if its meant to be its meant to be but its hard!

When ur down the one person u can rely on is your girlfriend. now all i have is bluemoon!

Chin up mate. Sleep on it and see what happens, tomorrow is another day. Hope it works out well for you in the end.

same happened to me before xmas mate, had been 3 years. things weren't right and hadn't been for a good while. we both decided it wasnt working and it would be for the best to end it. she is struggling to cope with it all, but i have told her that time will be the best healer and not to contact me and that she will feel better in time.

just give it time mate, everything will be fine, let the dust settle and speak when emotions aren't raw and rash decisions wont be made. as other people have said, if its meant to be, it will be.

Captain Oats said:
no not married.

liamctid said:
On the plus side you've got 4 years of being a slut to make up. BRING IT ON!

I say again!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.