splitting up with mrs after 4 years...

liamctid said:
Captain Oats said:
no not married.

lol. cheers guys. all a bit shit. home now, pictures of us in my room and shit. doenst help does it. Like u say if its meant to be its meant to be but its hard!

When ur down the one person u can rely on is your girlfriend. now all i have is bluemoon!

liamctid said:
On the plus side you've got 4 years of being a slut to make up. BRING IT ON!

I say again!

cant argue with that!

liamctid said:
Captain Oats said:
no not married.

lol. cheers guys. all a bit shit. home now, pictures of us in my room and shit. doenst help does it. Like u say if its meant to be its meant to be but its hard!

When ur down the one person u can rely on is your girlfriend. now all i have is bluemoon!

liamctid said:
On the plus side you've got 4 years of being a slut to make up. BRING IT ON!

I say again!

lol, i dunno.

anyone ever seen forgetting sarah marshall?! i feel like that bloke.!

Captain Oats said:
liamctid said:
I say again!

lol, i dunno.

anyone ever seen forgetting sarah marshall?! i feel like that bloke.!

Go to Hawaii!!!! ;)

Seriously, people say time is a great healer and they are right. If its deffo over, leave her alone and get on with your life. The more you ring her and talk to her, the longer its going to take.

Clean break! (and try to nob a slag at the weekend if you can :D)

bluecm said:
stick on living+1 and look at the 45 stone virgin, things will seem a lot better.

you have just opened up a fascinating window into your life. how the fuck did you find that? surfing or a programme reminder set for the past week?

warpig said:
bluecm said:
stick on living+1 and look at the 45 stone virgin, things will seem a lot better.

you have just opened up a fascinating window into your life. how the fuck did you find that? surfing or a programme reminder set for the past week?

surfing mate, avoiding uni work, the guy on it pisses me off so much. beats doing a cost plan mind!! :)

me n my girlfriend(of three years) have only jus split up. the way i look at it is that im only young and although it was love at one point i have so much of my life ahead of me. while she travels you experience things and when she comes back you both might be ready to settle down with each other. good luck to ya tho mate.

It's hard mate i know.
I split with my Mrs after 7yrs.
I was gutted i must admit.
i recovered and 3yrs later we met up..... that was 23yrs ago.
I know it's hard fella but go with it.
If it's meant to be it'll happen.

Ps after 30yrs i wish it didn't fcukin happen at all! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.