splitting up with mrs after 4 years...

BlueMo' said:
It's hard mate i know.
I split with my Mrs after 7yrs.
I was gutted i must admit.
i recovered and 3yrs later we met up..... that was 23yrs ago.
I know it's hard fella but go with it.
If it's meant to be it'll happen.

Ps after 30yrs i wish it didn't fcukin happen at all! :)

in 3 years i'll be 27, fat, maybe balding. possibly an alchoholic. still stuck in the same job. what if im not the same catch !

Just put your blinkers on and try not to dwell on things. A lot of people mistake being in love with the fear of being on their own and/or the fear of their partners being with someone else. If it is all over, just plan to do what makes YOU happy and get on with it. Everything has a plus side. Trust me;O)

Some bad advice here (might be some good too, didnt read all posts. above post is spot on) I don't have many encouraging words for you, or rather my english isn't as good as I would like it to be to get my point across but here goes. If your fights are so bad that you decide to break up then and there I don't believe there is much to do. You can try to prolong the relationship but in the end the feelings arent there and it will happen again in awhile. Hopefully you are not that guy as I don't recommend it to anyone. In other words, it's over. Accept it and move on. Losers try to cling on to their relationships and at best they end up being unhappy and married. You don't want that.

It's good to have friends you can hang with and hit the nightclubs. If you have many woman acquintances even better, time to start phoning them. Women do this all the time and it's something men should learn. This might not be an option though. If not, that's something you might want to start work on. There's no universal advice, everyone is different. Just try to keep busy and meet other women. Eventually you see her only as a friend. But, one more time, don't try to find ways to work this all out.

You have heard this all before, there are many women who would like to meet you. You may now feel that you are at the end of the road but it really is the beginning. Life is about expriences and I'm sure you have learnt a lot.

this all boils down to can you live without her? Me personally i'd move heaven and earth for my mrs, if she had wanted me to go traveling i'd of dropped everything for her. All this bollocks about don't cave in.....my arse, somtimes you just know. Your 24, young enough to go away and your career will be waiting for you when you get back. You'll regret letting her go if this is the women you envisage being with........ doesn't make you soft to follow your heart mate.

Captain Oats said:
BlueMo' said:
It's hard mate i know.
I split with my Mrs after 7yrs.
I was gutted i must admit.
i recovered and 3yrs later we met up..... that was 23yrs ago.
I know it's hard fella but go with it.
If it's meant to be it'll happen.

Ps after 30yrs i wish it didn't fcukin happen at all! :)

in 3 years i'll be 27, fat, maybe balding. possibly an alchoholic. still stuck in the same job. what if im not the same catch !
You don't have to wait 3 yrs but if it's any consolation the reason she fucked me off was and i quote "your fat, bald and an alcoholiic"
Believe in yourself. don't let them drive you down.
Your a blue ffs, i mean man, come on your near perfect.

You need an older woman mate. No indecisive messing about and plenty of level headedness. There are other added bonusses as well.

all the advice is good till zin zimmer throws a spanner in the works! I should go travelling. She is the only person i have ever met where i could spend the rest of my life with her. But if it came down to it for me i would never fuck off travelling and leave her. yet she;s willing to do it to me?? makes me think. Maybe its just a one way thing but she doesnt want to let me down.

personally i think she wants the best of both worlds and is confused.

Captain Oats said:
all the advice is good till zin zimmer throws a spanner in the works! I should go travelling. She is the only person i have ever met where i could spend the rest of my life with her. But if it came down to it for me i would never fuck off travelling and leave her. yet she;s willing to do it to me?? makes me think. Maybe its just a one way thing but she doesnt want to let me down.

personally i think she wants the best of both worlds and is confused.

play the hard ball and fuck her off. shel soon come crawling back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.