splitting up with mrs after 4 years...

Can't you travel together??
If she says no then maybe step back.
That's what happened to me'
She fucked off but i was an apprentice.
man am i glad i stayed and got a living to this day.
It's hard geezer i know.
best wishes mate whatever happens

liamctid said:
felixbg said:
chin up ... chin up, dont say anything stupid and sleep on it.

You must find it hard to get out of relationships mate - you always say stupid things and you never sleep (unless you have to get up for a train!)

love it. seriously though, seeing people post desperate stuff on facebook, seeing desperate texts, desperate phone calls etc. makes the desperate person look stupid increibly and doesn't help.

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was. © Someone else

Difficult time pal, but chin up, concentrate on your job, your booze, City, and other stuff you enjoy, and see what happens.

warpig said:
Captain Oats said:
all the advice is good till zin zimmer throws a spanner in the works! I should go travelling. She is the only person i have ever met where i could spend the rest of my life with her. But if it came down to it for me i would never fuck off travelling and leave her. yet she;s willing to do it to me?? makes me think. Maybe its just a one way thing but she doesnt want to let me down.

personally i think she wants the best of both worlds and is confused.

play the hard ball and fuck her off. shel soon come crawling back.

And even if she came back, you wouldnt take her back! It's over, she'll make a good friend. Let her travel and explore what life has to offer. Do some soul searching yourself and think about the future. Many great things await, and a new pair of boobs...

Captain Oats said:
all the advice is good till zin zimmer throws a spanner in the works! I should go travelling. She is the only person i have ever met where i could spend the rest of my life with her. But if it came down to it for me i would never fuck off travelling and leave her. yet she;s willing to do it to me?? makes me think. Maybe its just a one way thing but she doesnt want to let me down.

lol.............. what women doesn't want the best of both worlds? you answered your own misgiving in the second sentence. you do this for her, trust me you'll never look back. Our dreams are not always the same, hers seems to be traveling yours career orientated, however what greater gift could you give someone you 'obviously' care so much about than making her dreams come true? To me thats poetry literally in motion, sacrifice is hard, reward is enlightening.

Captain Oats said:

This suggests to me there is unbalance in your relationship. I think (and I could be wrong) it aint gonna work mate.
Sorry.

-dabz- said:
Captain Oats said:

This suggests to me there is unbalance in your relationship. I think (and I could be wrong) it aint gonna work mate.
Sorry.

To Capt Oats. I was 25 when my bird (who I'd been with for 4.5 yrs) fucked me off. It was the best thing that ever happened to me. I nearly ended up with the twisted woman. You will look back and think "phew, that was a very fuckin' lucky escape". Trust me. Forget the cow.

Don't turn into a Murray Walker!
Get all your kit back, giver her all of hers. Dont hang on to bits of tat. Do it in one fell swoop.
Dont go out where you know she may be
Book a holiday, some where you wouldn't normally consider.
Have sex.
Dont text her, dont reply to texts from her, unless its life or death.
Go off the Radar.
Dont argue and dont lose your rag
If she's got one lined up, cool, so be it. If its your mate,ignore previous point and smack him right in the kisser.
Drink
Hide her passport.
City and your mate's will get you through it.

She'll be back in 6 months and you'll have moved on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.