splitting up with mrs after 4 years...

Esteban de la Sexface said:
Pigeonho said:
Just gonna leave them to it mate. I look at her fall from grace and shake my head every now and then, and tell her exactly that as well. She is happy doing her thing, having her kids half the time and having her own time. I am happy with someone else who gives me a better replication of what I had, a family. WOuld be ideal if I had the kids full stop, but that can't be. What sort of made me snap out of my hurt was when her own family sided with me, and invited me and my mrs to their party! My ex got the slagging off of her big-titted life, and I didn't have to say one word, it was all said for me! On the other hand it was quite sad to see, my ex being vilified like that, but her fall from having 'it all' to this nonsense she does now is quite startling. Plus my new mrs swallow, so.....

I wouldn't give one flying fuck about my ex in a situation like yours. She'd be dead to me. I'd just drop the kids off and pick them up. It's the smarmy prick who was nobbling her at work, he sounds like a right shitbag. Into mediums and probably in touch with his feminine side.. what a wankery sounding bloke. I'd do the balaclava thing and make him shite in his pantallons, in front of her.

I scared him enough to lock himself in a room, so for me I have that to walk away with. Besides, i'm 6ft 5 so he'd know it was me, balaclava or not!

Pigeonho said:
I wouldn't give one flying fuck about my ex in a situation like yours. She'd be dead to me. I'd just drop the kids off and pick them up. It's the smarmy prick who was nobbling her at work, he sounds like a right shitbag. Into mediums and probably in touch with his feminine side.. what a wankery sounding bloke. I'd do the balaclava thing and make him shite in his pantallons, in front of her.

I scared him enough to lock himself in a room, so for me I have that to walk away with. Besides, i'm 6ft 5 so he'd know it was me, balaclava or not!

wear a long jacket, take off your shoes, kneel down and put your shoes on your knees, then do it. And I doubt if you went in to the house while he was asleep in bed and put a real enough looking pistol to his head he'd be looking at how big you were. I'm not advocating this sort of behaviour by the way. I'm just offering a bit of advice to all the jilted blokes out there. Don't go after her. Go after the twat that she jilted you for.. Big time.

Pigeonho said:

wear a long jacket, take off your shoes, kneel down and put your shoes on your knees, then do it. And I doubt if you went in to the house while he was asleep in bed and put a real enough looking pistol to his head he'd be looking at how big you were. I'm not advocating this sort of behaviour by the way. I'm just offering a bit of advice to all the jilted blokes out there. Don't go after her. Go after the twat that she jilted you for.. Big time.

Hmmmmmm, (strokes chin in a thoughtful manner!!)

Pigeonho said:

Hmmmmmm, (strokes chin in a thoughtful manner!!)

video phone it.

right day 2 after we have split up or whatever. off work since we both booked the day off to go sledging! Wondering whether to go round and sort all this out or not? I still dont know what the fook is happening whether we have split up or if we're just on a break etc and i just want to find out.
She text me last night just asking how i was, and how work was. just general small talk but i just text back fine. (not that it was). Just dont know whether to be the one to go over and try and sort things like and adult or play the "not really bothered" car in the hope that she comes crawling back!

Captain Oats said:
right day 2 after we have split up or whatever. off work since we both booked the day off to go sledging! Wondering whether to go round and sort all this out or not? I still dont know what the fook is happening whether we have split up or if we're just on a break etc and i just want to find out.
She text me last night just asking how i was, and how work was. just general small talk but i just text back fine. (not that it was). Just dont know whether to be the one to go over and try and sort things like and adult or play the "not really bothered" car in the hope that she comes crawling back!

If it was me mate, i'd not be able to settle until I knew what the bobby moore was. Rather than go round though, where tempers could get frayed, I would phone her up and ask what's what and where you stand. You're about to enter a weekend and there's nothing worse than doubt. I would phone her, ask her what the situation is now its 2 days in, and take it from there. If it is a matter of the decision has been made, go out tonight, tomorrow day and night and get absolutely wankered, but leave your phone at home.

Pigeonho said:
Captain Oats said:

If it was me mate, i'd not be able to settle until I knew what the bobby moore was. Rather than go round though, where tempers could get frayed, I would phone her up and ask what's what and where you stand. You're about to enter a weekend and there's nothing worse than doubt. I would phone her, ask her what the situation is now its 2 days in, and take it from there. If it is a matter of the decision has been made, go out tonight, tomorrow day and night and get absolutely wankered, but leave your phone at home.

definately leave phone at home, cheers mate. will give her a ring later i reckon.

Captain Oats said:
Pigeonho said:

definately leave phone at home, cheers mate. will give her a ring later i reckon.

No worries bud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.