Spoifty Premium

rushts said:
I'm on it mate, good for the gym and at work, i go half's with my lad so for a fiver i'd say yes.
Don't think i'd pay a tenner per month tbh, i pay £3 per month for liveonline footy, now thats a site i would pay a tenner for :-)

Cheers mate, I'm thinking of getting it to play music from my phone in the car even though I've got a pretty big iTunes Library on there as it is. I can't decide if its worth the same as I would for 2 albums to get it. But it would probably work out cheaper to get spotify then to get albums

Mikem93 said:
rushts said:
I'm on it mate, good for the gym and at work, i go half's with my lad so for a fiver i'd say yes.
Don't think i'd pay a tenner per month tbh, i pay £3 per month for liveonline footy, now thats a site i would pay a tenner for :-)

Cheers mate, I'm thinking of getting it to play music from my phone in the car even though I've got a pretty big iTunes Library on there as it is. I can't decide if its worth the same as I would for 2 albums to get it. But it would probably work out cheaper to get spotify then to get albums

just be careful of streaming it on 3g mate it will eat up your download allowance, if you use it where there is wifi you've cracked it.

rushts said:
Mikem93 said:

just be careful of streaming it on 3g mate it will eat up your download allowance, if you use it where there is wifi you've cracked it.

Thats a point, I was planning to use offline play though as I don't have WiFi in my car

Spotify will be begging us all to come back once they see how many people stop using on May 1st.

Been on premium for ages so I can use it for my phone. Worth it if you ask me.<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:01 pm --<br /><br />
rushts said:
Mikem93 said:

You can make the playlists available offline on your phone, basically download them to your phone. So along as you have wifi at home to do it shouldn't kill your allowance.

quiet_riot said:
Spotify will be begging us all to come back once they see how many people stop using on May 1st.

I've got 6 months left of the old usage allowance because I only recently signed up ( I think)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.