spoke to gary cook today at coms

So now Ajay takes snide remarks at a true ITK Spursmad. And gives yet another vague comment.

You couldnt make it up.

Prophet of Doom said:
So now Ajay takes snide remarks at a true ITK Spursmad. And gives yet another vague comment.

You couldnt make it up.

Michael Jackson has just had a heart attack!

Why are there soo many WUMS on this site. Most of the stuff in this thread is 0 percent of becoming true and it's just raising expectations. Calm Down people. I think this Garry Cook business is BS anyway. Biggest pile of donkey poo i have ever read.

I'll only listen to what SpursMad has to say.

MCFC_Freestyler said:
Have valencia just told everyone he's not going to stop the debate and villa also saying he won't leave just to end it?

Last night he was shit, ok he may of had an odd shit game but he wasn't the david villa i know, obviously his mind was elsewhere,

Valencia said they need to sell as they need the money, and they stated they may lose him if the right price comes along, i'm very sure valencia would be crazy to turn down anything around 40 million for him, personally i think hes coming and eto'o has been the smokescreen.

I know that we are still talking with Eto'o and we should find out either way about him next week, whether there just doing this to cause a smokescreen i don't know but talks are being carried out?

only1paulsimpson said:
i went down to the ground today and who did i see.....gary cook!!
so i pulled over and said hello,
i asked him if he had been on bluemoon recentley???he just laughed!
i also said is there any info on the surprise???he smiled and said it wont be much longer to wait and its a very nice surprise.
got the impression that he is a top bloke.
Gary Cook was not at COM today........ he and a boat load of advisers flew from EMA at 10am to Paris.

Danamy said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
Have valencia just told everyone he's not going to stop the debate and villa also saying he won't leave just to end it?

Last night he was shit, ok he may of had an odd shit game but he wasn't the david villa i know, obviously his mind was elsewhere,

Valencia said they need to sell as they need the money, and they stated they may lose him if the right price comes along, i'm very sure valencia would be crazy to turn down anything around 40 million for him, personally i think hes coming and eto'o has been the smokescreen.

I know that we are still talking with Eto'o and we should find out either way about him next week, whether there just doing this to cause a smokescreen i don't know but talks are being carried out?

there's one thing about it, things are getting very interesting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.