SPORTING ACHIEVEMENTS

Impeccable

Shay earned his 100th cap yesterday...

And I just potted the black from the break in a game of pool on my afternoon break here at work. Thirty years of pool and I've never seen it done before!!! I've seven balled people a good few times. I once hit three bulls in three darts in a game of 'cricket' on a dart board.

What sporting achievements have you guys done?

Impeccable said:
Shay earned his 100th cap yesterday...

And I just potted the black from the break in a game of pool on my afternoon break here at work. Thirty years of pool and I've never seen it done before!!! I've seven balled people a good few times. I once hit three bulls in three darts in a game of 'cricket' on a dart board.

What sporting achievements have you guys done?

Won a major at the golf course I'm a member of and got a hole in one in the same round.

Took 4 wickets in an over in cricket which included a hat trick....
3 five wicket hauls in two weeks (was proud of that lol )

thats about it really =/

mcfcdjr said:
Took 4 wickets in an over in cricket which included a hat trick....
3 five wicket hauls in two weeks (was proud of that lol )

thats about it really =/

Shit! Forgot about my 5 wickets in an over at primary school!!!!!!

Won player of the league at U-14 level carrying a bit of weight, 6 months spent at Bradford after playing in a yorkshire tournament.
Won MoM at Football Aid game few year back at CoMS playing on the same side as Andy Hinchcliffe against David White and marked him out the game, got some really good picks aswell, still got the signed kit and match ball . carrying a lot of weight
Also won the Open age Tameside division 5 league and cup double last season as manger in our first season (only lost once in 24 games) with New Moston (currently 2nd this season) thats me done o and still carrying weight haha!

Responsible, so I'm told, for the most amazing catch in a cricket game ever. I was not very good and this was a friendly Daily Star V Daily Express knockabout... was bored, fielding in no man's land. Had a pint with me and was having a crafty fag. Batsman was never gonna be out against us amateurs; he was a semi-pro county player and had just hit 18 from his his first four balls. He whacked the skin off the next ball which flew skywards at a great rate of knot and on its way to me... just had time to readjust after slipping on the wet grass (I'm so professional I had boat shoes on) and fell backwards catching the ball an inch from the ground as I was upside down going backwards. The laws of physics carried me into what was essentially a back flip and emerged from the roll, triumphant with ball in the air and cigarette still in the mouth, though I was by now choking on the plumes of smoke. Dropped my pint, otherwise it would have been perfection. Was chaired to the pavilion and didn't have to buy a pint all night. Total fluke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.