Sporting CP meltdown

Bloody hell I thought we were hardcore mobbing up outside the Main stand shouting Swales out lol!

Got a soft spot for sporting - everyone here are benfica fans so always want them to smash them as they play in red as well..

my lad went up for trials last year at sporting at the alcochete academy complex outside Lisbon, they will even take you on a tour to see where Ronaldo used to sleep and go for a dump during his time there..

Got a soft spot for sporting - everyone here are benfica fans so always want them to smash them as they play in red as well..

my lad went up for trials last year at sporting at the alcochete academy complex outside Lisbon, they will even take you on a tour to see where Ronaldo used to sleep and go for a dump during his time there..

Was at the ground last year........dont call them Sporting Lisbon was what I was told, its Sporting Clube De Portugal!

Yes they are picky about that...likewise benfica proper title is Sporting Lisboa e Benfica whence why you hear that terrible SLB song sang in most bars and by kids everywhere

Jesus, goes from worse to even worse. After captain Rui Particio and attacker Daniel Podence resigned last week, they've been joined by William Carvalho, Bruno Fernandes and Gelson Martins today apparently. That's pretty much £150m worth of players, all their best and most valuable who have cancelled their contracts. Meanwhile the chairman refuses to resign and instead is threatening "criminal action" against the players who "defame" the club by cancelling their contracts.

Some teams are going to get some insane bargains if they really are allowed to go free, I'd take Gelson here tbh

Jesus, goes from worse to even worse. After captain Rui Particio and attacker Daniel Podence resigned last week, they've been joined by William Carvalho, Bruno Fernandes and Gelson Martins today apparently. That's pretty much £150m worth of players, all their best and most valuable who have cancelled their contracts. Meanwhile the chairman refuses to resign and instead is threatening "criminal action" against the players who "defame" the club by cancelling their contracts.

Some teams are going to get some insane bargains if they really are allowed to go free, I'd take Gelson here tbh

That's incredible. 3 of the best players in Portugal just walking away for nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.