Sporting CP meltdown

That's incredible. 3 of the best players in Portugal just walking away for nothing.
It hasn't happened yet and I'm pretty skeptical that it will. It reads as two sides in the middle of negotiations and not something with much credability yet. Not surprising Mendes is in the thick of things.

It hasn't happened yet and I'm pretty skeptical that it will. It reads as two sides in the middle of negotiations and not something with much credability yet. Not surprising Mendes is in the thick of things.
Patricio and Podence have already filed, so it is definitely credible. For once, this isn't really Mendes skulduggery either, it's pretty much entirely on Bruno Carvalho

Even if teams can acquire them for free, not sure it's that clear cut to go for them, as the legal proceedings from this will be pretty lengthy.

Patricio and Podence have already filed, so it is definitely credible. For once, this isn't really Mendes skulduggery either, it's pretty much entirely on Bruno Carvalho
Maybe credible wasn't a good word choice. I know they have filed, but I haven't seen anything that leads me to believe they have a strong case for getting out of their contracts.

Maybe credible wasn't a good word choice. I know they have filed, but I haven't seen anything that leads me to believe they have a strong case for getting out of their contracts.

The club have already informed the shareholders they're gone, and if the club was able to take action it would have made that clear to the players before they officially filed or after Patricio did it. They didn't because they can't.

Pere Guardiola is Carvalho's agent, from all we've heard of him I don't think he'd be putting his client out on a limb by declaring he was terminating the contract if they didn't have a very good case.

Legendary tap in merchant Bas Dost joining in now apparently, becoming the first foreigner to void his contract. Yet still Carvalho refuses to stand down

Can see someone signing these on a 'free' then sporting legally challenging it in a few years and clubs getting a huge bill

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.