Sporting CP meltdown

The club have already informed the shareholders they're gone, and if the club was able to take action it would have made that clear to the players before they officially filed or after Patricio did it. They didn't because they can't.

Pere Guardiola is Carvalho's agent, from all we've heard of him I don't think he'd be putting his client out on a limb by declaring he was terminating the contract if they didn't have a very good case.
This.

Another one ripped up their contract - that's 9 now.

Maybe we are missing a trick here - get a load of lads to break into the Napoli and Leicester training grounds and chuck a few things around. Get Jorginho and Mahrez to rip up their contract. 120m saved.

Maybe we are missing a trick here - get a load of lads to break into the Napoli and Leicester training grounds and chuck a few things around. Get Jorginho and Mahrez to rip up their contract. 120m saved.
Send some to Paris as well. Mbappe would be nice

Last time someone fucked around with the Napoli players at their training ground, the mob went after them.

The president has been voted out, but at least he's taken it with the usual dignity and class you'd expect from him!

"I will never again attend the sports events of the club. I no longer want to be part of a group of cretins who are not worth the air they breathe."

It'll be interesting to see how this changes things, if players pull back their resignations or not

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.