Sporting v City: Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Re: Sporting v City: Post Match Discussion Thread

Blue Coop said:
85th minute, 1-0 Down... 12 passes between the defence. The lack of urgency we show in late stages of games is very frustrating. We are bound to be going into the final 10 minutes of a league games drawing in the coming weeks and we just don't seem to pile on the sort of pressure that I would expect to see, it could cost us in some games.

Difference is it is only half time. To give away a second would have been criminal

Poor performance

Best player from city was Kolarov. Realy hope we smash them at Etihad.

I feel as though Pizarro would have given us more than Nasri.

Nasri holds the ball well but his end product is generally poor.

Only caught 2nd half.

Agree with the general consensus - pretty shite all round but if we can have so many players off the pace and still only lose 0-1 then we will see them off at home.

Well done Joe btw for that 2nd save - because 0-2 might be a different proposition!

What happened to Vinnie????

I really don't think Mancini talking about RVP has helped Dzeko's mindset or commitment level.

The writing is on the wall with all the talk of RVP and Cavani when your the #3 striker at the club and he'll only be here next season if we can't sign one of those two in the summer.

Extremely poor from several of the lads tonight and merely average from the rest. Collectively we didnt seem 'interested'. The shape also looked wrong. It was a very disjointed performance with none of our usual authority or fluidity being showed.

Dzeko showed just how shite he truly is. The guy cant even trap a ball.

I'm sure we''ll slap these at our place though because they're very very average and we did have chances.

I find it hard to have any emotion about this competition. Perhaps the players feel the same.

Poor performance, only Balotelli really can claim to have had a good game, excellent impact when he came off the bench. Looked dangerous, set up others, worked hard and was inventive!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.