Spot the difference

2sheikhs

Robinho (regarded for a long while as world class) gets slagged off for off the field behaviour and loss of form.Shrek,same situation,but still gets drooled over.?!?!?!

Don't forget Terry and Cole getting slagged all over the place for what they done, with little back up (not that it was warranted). Now that it's Shrek, we have a tirade of footballers saying there is too much press intrusion into footballers lives and how do we expect them to behave when the press are on their back so much. Bollocks of the highest order, especially when they're selling their stories to the same bunch of hacks for £250k.

malg said:
Don't forget Terry and Cole getting slagged all over the place for what they done, with little back up (not that it was warranted). Now that it's Shrek, we have a tirade of footballers saying there is too much press intrusion into footballers lives and how do we expect them to behave when the press are on their back so much. Bollocks of the highest order, especially when they're selling their stories to the same bunch of hacks for £250k.
And why is jeff stelling saying "We all hope he gets back to form" ? I ,for one,hope he gets found in a pool of his own piss and vomit with coke round his nose,a broken man.

Rooney deserves to get it both barrels from anyone and everyone.

He's made millions by thrusting himself into the public eye, selling his wedding pictures, 'writing' his autobiography, making sure he's always on the front page with his rants at England fans and kissing the scum badge in front of his boyhood club.

Now when he's decided to shag a hooker while his pregnant wife's at home he decides he doesn't like the public knowing his personal business.

Fat, hypocritical, disloyal, over-rated, underperforming, scouse, granny shagging shithouse.

Some sinners can commit the most heinous of crimes and still be allowed to dwell among the saints. Others, one simple, unfortunate mistake and they are hounded to the ends of the earth. I could make a list of the former, but after adding the names of Stevie Starfish and OnceABlueNowAShit, it gets all rather monotonous.

mike1923 said:

He's made millions by thrusting himself into the public eye, selling his wedding pictures, 'writing' his autobiography, making sure he's always on the front page with his rants at England fans and kissing the scum badge in front of his boyhood club.

Now when he's decided to shag a hooker while his pregnant wife's at home he decides he doesn't like the public knowing his personal business.

Fat, hypocritical, disloyal, over-rated, underperforming, scouse, granny shagging shithouse.
Wow! I take it you're not too keen on him then?.

100%blue said:
mike1923 said:

Wow! I take it you're not too keen on him then?.

I think that's rooneys wife talking!
I had a feeling she was a blue....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.