Spring Cleaning

Ribchester

Somewhere between Denton Gorton and Reddish (DGR)
Team supported
MCFC(1965)
Speaking personally this morning I have deleted several Apps off my iPad. for years I have felt compelled to have these and worse still ritually on a daily basis open and read therein content subjecting myself to being wound up as they consistently glorify all around us undermine or air brush out all our achievements
This Coronavirus has proved to be the push I needed today
1. MUEN lead on a non story claiming we are in conflict with rags over who is best player Ya Ya or Pogshite
2. SKY app have at least 3 propaganda stories on why the season must be completed
3. Bt running short films which are wankfest tribute to rags and scousers
clearly these 3 vile organisations have hit new depths as they have nothing to report on so have now gone into overdrive to polarise and keep their subscription base which is the same to sets of supporters who have their own mirrored morals during what is now clearly a very worrying time

I now only use FB and have tidied up all my group memberships plus unfollowed or deleted the stupid twats I have allowed in the past to linkup with.
I have kept BBC news to hopefully be kept informed on world news and developments
I have kept my CITY app and would now hope the club start putting up more stories and classic games for us to watch.... noting now bored watching the classic Arsenal game albeit never bore of the 1-6 or QPR

I've just watched the entire 1-6. HTF that wasn't a penalty on Micah just, despite the scoreline and Jonny's early departure, shows Crappenberg as the modern day Pontius Pilate, complete with the ritual handwashing, or was it handwringing, It might have been 1-10, but it should certainly have been 1-7!

I've just watched the entire 1-6. HTF that wasn't a penalty on Micah just, despite the scoreline and Jonny's early departure, shows Crappenberg as the modern day Pontius Pilate, complete with the ritual handwashing, or was it handwringing, It might have been 1-10, but it should certainly have been 1-7!
I think the official line was "A coming together".

I think the official line was "A coming together".

That was it! A 'coming together' with Andersen wrapping both legs round Micah's legs with the ball ne'er within sniffing distance. The most blatant of blatant pens that went begging! VAR could not in all its cheating glory have ignored that one. Crappenberg just was not giving us a pen at The Swamp - he was saving the Rags that humiliation. And when you consider the direct free kicks the canute gave to the Rags within the first quarter hour it's yet another piece of stone cold evidence of manipulation of the LotG.

That was it! A 'coming together' with Andersen wrapping both legs round Micah's legs with the ball ne'er within sniffing distance. The most blatant of blatant pens that went begging! VAR could not in all its cheating glory have ignored that one. Crappenberg just was not giving us a pen at The Swamp - he was saving the Rags that humiliation. And when you consider the direct free kicks the canute gave to the Rags within the first quarter hour it's yet another piece of stone cold evidence of manipulation of the LotG.
I think Micah should have been booked for diving personally ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.