spuds game at coms

ellonblue

due to this fixture subject to change due to the cup quarters, is it likely to be played that midweek? anyone?

yeah know the feelin' . can make the sat but not midweek. just wondered when they would squeeze it in

eshiers1 said:
they could play it on semi final weekend should neither of us make it there

otherwise it will be midweek

We are due to play Birmingham at home on Semi Final Weekend.So that could be another midweek match

with the everton game not sorted yet? i thought they would struggle as well as trying to arrange attending the game

Armitage said:
ellonblue said:
with the everton game not sorted yet? i thought they would struggle as well as trying to arrange attending the game

Everton play Hull on March 7th

our game in hand against everton mate, was'nt sure if thats sorted yet?

The club want the 10th March but its the night United play AC Milan. We can;t arrange for the Tuesday (9th) because one of 6th Round Cup games will be on Sunday and it's not known which one. Because of short time available and Police costs we have to make arragements with them now. Its currently awaiting a police decision re both City and United on same night. A precedent has been setr with the League Cup games earlier this season but this is a completely different situation.

We are looking at playing Everton on 24th March.

This information came from a mate of mine at the Club.

blue7071 said:
The club want the 10th March but its the night United play AC Milan. We can;t arrange for the Tuesday (9th) because one of 6th Round Cup games will be on Sunday and it's not known which one. Because of short time available and Police costs we have to make arragements with them now. Its currently awaiting a police decision re both City and United on same night. A precedent has been setr with the League Cup games earlier this season but this is a completely different situation.

We are looking at playing Everton on 24th March.

This information came from a mate of mine at the Club.

If it was just league games I reckon we'd get away with playing it on the same day, but I imagine GMP would like to keep a close eye on the AC fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.