Spuds To Win Premiership?

not a chance.....at they re best they d equal "us last year". we were a bit short of the mark :) way off to be fair.

i really think they ll flop this year,i don t know why.a rude awakening awaits on opening day me thinks!

pool,gooners,everton and bolton should be the ones who most improve-IMO!

If they qualify for the group stage of the Champions League, they won't finish in the top four of the Prem because there'll be too much pressure on their squad.

'Arry could be the first manager to win the PL from his prison cell.
Even I have to admit that would be some achievement.

They had a brilliant season last year and should look to better that. I think they're an excelent side and Harry gets the best out of them. I think they may well fall short of winning the title but there's not really much ahead of them in terms of strength. Chelseas will start of strong favourites but Arsenal, Liverpool and United are hardly setting the world on fire in the market.
I'm going to say something unpopular here but I'd rather see Spurs win it than any other team above. There's a real distaste for them in some quarters but they're not half as loathsome as the rest of the 'big boys' and I include Everton in that too!

As an aside, I believe City are the dark horse this season. IF we get a decent start to the season, we could run Chelsea close as it'll give the squad great belief.
Christ, I'd love a result against Spurs first day of the season, the support base would be buzzing. Then go on and hammer that lot from Merseyside!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.