Spuds V Arse

M M

mat

I see the bookie just done his mate 'arry a favour again. I can't understand why he sent Eboue off?

mat said:
I see the bookie just done his mate 'arry a favour again. I can't understand why he sent Eboue off?
Look again more closely. He lashed out at the Spurs player with his foot while he was on the ground, same as SWP except he only got a second yellow wheras SWP will probably be banned. His goal should never have been disallowed, though. Woodgate fell over Adebayor, who has since been carried off with a suspected hamspring.

lionheart said:
mat said:
Look again more closely. He lashed out at the Spurs player with his foot while he was on the ground, same as SWP except he only got a second yellow wheras SWP will probably be banned. His goal should never have been disallowed, though. Woodgate fell over Adebayor, who has since been carried off with a suspected hamspring.

Just seen it again and you're right.

The bookie is still spuds friendly tho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.