Spunny Foonerisms

Robinho's Subbuteo

Team supported
Manchester City
Heard a couple of really funny spoonerisms this week so I thought I'd share them.

One was a mate who regularly gets a visit from a guy in a van who sells fresh fish door to door - my mate told me "I'll ask the fushminger to call at yours"

Another one was a mate's Dad who said to his son "Should we fly to France or take the cross flannel cherry?"

And the final one was a builder working on our house at the mo "I feel like I'm running round like a chickless headin"

Got any to share?

Screen-Shot-2015-06-02-at-16.43.48.png

jeremy vine on radio 2 about 3 months ago , was doing an article about the turks and kurds,
he almost said kurks and turds ,just stopped himself in time !!

my personal favourite exclamation is "cook my sock !"

At school my mate fancied this girl who was running down the corridoor. She stopped for a breather and he got caught between break and rest, yeah he said "alright, you stopping for a breast" and she did have a large pair.

About 20 years ago I was doing some repairs in a primary school classroom when this student teacher came back with a class early from swimming and as there was about 10 mins to lunch she decided to play a game. She told the children to reverse the initial sounds or letters of there names and say them in turn out loud. So Ben Lake would be Len Bake, Tanya Morris would be Manya Torris etc etc . Some sounded stupid and made the kids laugh others didn't work or the kids said them wrong. When she got to the last table this girl just refused and said "I can't say mine" the teacher obviously new to the class and not knowing all the names said "At least have a try everyone else has". This girl said "Are you sure Miss?" and the teacher said "Yes". Some of the brighter kids started to laugh and giggle as they worked it out and knew what was coming. I was in the corner nearest that table the teacher as this girl shouted her reversed name "Day(e) Fucker". I tried not to laugh but then the teacher who obviously hadn't heard correctly made it worse by saying "Quiet, I missed that could you repeat it". Which she did and the uproar was hilarious. When she'd quietened them down, her blushes were spared by the dinner bell.
She was just unlucky or was she? Haven't tried to think of any myself but I wonder if any other First/Surname reversal would result in adult content.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.