Spurious Claim to Fame

AJ71

Who's got the most obscure?

My dad used to get a Christmas card off Sam Burns, ex manager of a British boxer called Tony Sibson.

Impressed me as a nipper.

To be fair Sam was also my dad's boss in his career away from boxing.

Are you sure the thread title is correct as your response suggests you know someone who has got a claim to fame ? Sorry if misunderstood, started on the booze early this weekend

when our kid first started out at Ladbrokes he came home from work quite excited about meeting keith harris dad :)

also,my grandad was a valet in a top London hotel,when he died we got all sorts of stuff, a pair of paul newmans red spats,charlie chaplin walkin sticks and also loads of Christmas cards from Charlie chaplin,amongst other stuff.

I know someone who claims to have "fingered" jenny Powel behind alty ice rink
Bloody hell only googled her about an hour ago as I couldn’t remember the name of the programme she did years ago on Telly, it was No Limits.

Are you sure the thread title is correct as your response suggests you know someone who has got a claim to fame ? Sorry if misunderstood, started on the booze early this weekend

No worries, and quite possibly I have. I was basking in the glow of my dad's spurious claim to fame....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.