Spurs 2016/17

Another case of playing well one half and not so much the other. First half we maybe should have had a couple of goals, but still we're yet to hit the intensity of last season. It's only been two games so can't complain too much, I'm undecided on Wanyama, although he hit the winner there is so much backwards and sideways passing. Dele Alli changed the game when he came on. Jannsen looked lively again.

Any predictions Spurs v Liverpool for next week?

Another case of playing well one half and not so much the other. First half we maybe should have had a couple of goals, but still we're yet to hit the intensity of last season. It's only been two games so can't complain too much, I'm undecided on Wanyama, although he hit the winner there is so much backwards and sideways passing. Dele Alli changed the game when he came on. Jannsen looked lively again.

5-5

It's a big game so Liverpool will turn up pumped up, run their socks off and get a win when some of their headless adrenaline fueled passes result in chances via lucky rebounds. They'll then follow up by getting turned over in the league cup by minnows.

It's a big game so Liverpool will turn up pumped up, run their socks off and get a win when some of their headless adrenaline fueled passes result in chances via lucky rebounds. They'll then follow up by getting turned over in the league cup by minnows.

Pretty much this. I had to laugh at a Liverpool fan on rawk earlier. "No team with Sterling, Stones and Navas will ever win the league" Then they got bummed by the dingles. They genuinely think most of their players are world class, until they sell them and they become shit.

Pretty much this. I had to laugh at a Liverpool fan on rawk earlier. "No team with Sterling, Stones and Navas will ever win the league" Then they got bummed by the dingles. They genuinely think most of their players are world class, until they sell them and they become shit.
Yeah well you have to remember they thought the Madrid players would feel 'privileged and awed' playing in their shithole of a stadium a couple of seasons back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.