Spurs 2016/17

"Tears are being shed in heaven" according to the BBC sport website on them leaving WHL.

Just fuck off pmsl.

Probably not as many tears as the business owner who was in the way of the new stadium having his premises burnt down :)-

"Fire breaks out at sheet metal firm blocking Tottenham Hotspur's new £400m stadium
The owners of Archway Sheet Metal Works, who have held up Tottenham's bid to proceed with the £400million stadium, suspect arson"

Don't see them challenging next season, especially playing at Wembley. They've struggled there this season, winning only 1 out of 4 games, getting knocked out of the CL group stages and Europa League against Gent in the process. May not even make top 4.

But they, like most clubs just play the 1 up front which is Kane, even without him they were winning and scoring for fun this season.

Even if Spurs added Ronaldo to there squad this season I doubt they would have beaten Chelsea to the title

matey take a look at the away form and that's why they needed 2 strikers

To be fair we tried with Soldado and now Jannsen but we've coped without Kane when injured. Eriksen,Alli and Son will always chip in with goals and if Lamela didn't miss the season I'm sure he could hit double figures too

but am talking world class striker spend £50 million on somebody with goals and when tight games you can change to 2 up top and the defence of the other would have nightmares even the park the bus teams you need to have 2 strikers to break them down

but am talking world class striker spend £50 million on somebody with goals and when tight games you can change to 2 up top and the defence of the other would have nightmares even the park the bus teams you need to have 2 strikers to break them down
Our highest paid players are on 100k a week. We can't match what any of the other clubs do.

50m on a striker could be a flop like Martial too.

Our bench needs to be better though and Lamela is hopefully back next season

matey take a look at the away form and that's why they needed 2 strikers

also in what i seen of chelsea this season they did not look like champions to me and both games vs manchester city we was the better team so am not buying into chelsea are so good this season spurs should have done alot better this and for me in the wrong with the new stadium right now the team needs investment first and get that bit of silverware, even the league title and then work from there. sometimes a move and new stadium does not work out for 4 or 5 seasons and the repayment for the loans taken out of the build means lass investment on the field and next thing your selling the best players with them wanting titles and medals

i like spurs and the manager style of play but are spurs punching above there weight and need a big investment first before becoming a top club
city united chelsea arsenal liverpol are bigger than spurs and out of them 5 teams in the next 10 years could easy win the title 4 or 5 times so spurs should gamble

Our highest paid players are on 100k a week. We can't match what any of the other clubs do.

but that's one of my points you have to take your chances like leicester did are they bigger than spurs nope but got over the line some how
the big team your talking about will go out and spend £50million to £80million and if they don't work out go and doing it again thats what spurs should be doing than building a new stadium right now

If Spurs don't start offering the likes of Dele Alli and Alderweireld 100K plus in the next 12 months I don't see them staying because both are good enough to play for another title/ trophy rival and earn bigger money at the same time.

Harry Kane could easily walk into a 200k job in the summer if he wanted.

Spurs have a real opportunity of staying at the big time if they restructure their wage bill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.