Spurs 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the regular spuds on here get an unnecessarily hard time. They tend to be consistent and reasonable in their posts and are a total contrast to the myopic dippers.

If we don't win the league I'd prefer spuds to but I just can't see it happening. I'd agree with poch, even if I'm misquoting him, that top four is the aspiration. Spuds do seem to keep blowing it from good positions, league and cups.

The most hurtful thing is being called a spud.

;-)

Spurs have sold a grand total of 4, maybe 5 players that we didn't want to sell over the past 15 years. This so called history is actually just another media myth.

Compared to Liverpool for instance who never sell anyone they don't want. Off the top of my head - Sterling, Coutinho, Alonso, Suarez, Torres, Mascherano,

It s strange the world of football that you can grow up disliking another team. after the scum .....spurs were the ones i disliked most, Now in this shit storm of all the teams they are the ones i like the most nowadays. great returns on seasons points tally so far, in years gone by they d be winning the league.Our fantastic season last year has raised the bar higher and both spurs and pool have made the jump. just wish spurs would spend, only 3-5 good quality players could turn their season toward silverware for their own sake. i d hate to see their team get bought out and lynched by other clubs.

Erikson is an amazing player, he has lit up the prem with passes and so many goals off the post. he is world class. good luck to them.

It s strange the world of football that you can grow up disliking another team. after the scum .....spurs were the ones i disliked most, Now in this shit storm of all the teams they are the ones i like the most nowadays. great returns on seasons points tally so far, in years gone by they d be winning the league.Our fantastic season last year has raised the bar higher and both spurs and pool have made the jump. just wish spurs would spend, only 3-5 good quality players could turn their season toward silverware for their own sake. i d hate to see their team get bought out and lynched by other clubs.

Erikson is an amazing player, he has lit up the prem with passes and so many goals off the post. he is world class. good luck to them.

Steady on

When you come over all funny like that, think of Ricky Villa, it'll soon pass.

There were no further tickets for sale some while before the actual day of the game.

Still challenging for the league Jim? shame only 44k fans bothered to turn up and watch your team today or did they have to stop selling tickets again after they had sold 44k ;-)

Last edited:
Still challenging for the league Jim? shame only 44k fans bothered to turn up and watch your team today or did they have to stop selling tickets again after they had sold 44k ;-)

Nope. There were still a few tickets available for today's game.

Rode their luck today.

I don't have the same dislike for them as some. Can't stand Ali, but I'm not alone there - he'd make a good Rag.

One thing they aren't, that's Arsenal - now they are cünts, as witnessed by their shite fans last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.