Spurs 2018/19

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by FantasyIreland, 25 Jun 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JimB

JimB

The most hurtful thing is being called a spud.

;-)

2. JPBB

JPBB

Team supported:
    Spurs
    Compared to Liverpool for instance who never sell anyone they don't want. Off the top of my head - Sterling, Coutinho, Alonso, Suarez, Torres, Mascherano,

JimB likes this.
  3. journolud

journolud

Yeah sorry, it's a constant dilemma whether to be reasonable or childish. The child in me often wins . Got to be better than rag though

JimB likes this.
  4. ali benarbia's studs

ali benarbia's studs

It s strange the world of football that you can grow up disliking another team. after the scum .....spurs were the ones i disliked most, Now in this shit storm of all the teams they are the ones i like the most nowadays. great returns on seasons points tally so far, in years gone by they d be winning the league.Our fantastic season last year has raised the bar higher and both spurs and pool have made the jump. just wish spurs would spend, only 3-5 good quality players could turn their season toward silverware for their own sake. i d hate to see their team get bought out and lynched by other clubs.

Erikson is an amazing player, he has lit up the prem with passes and so many goals off the post. he is world class. good luck to them.

JimB and NorthamptonBlue like this.
  5. journolud

journolud

Steady on

6. blueish swede

blueish swede

When you come over all funny like that, think of Ricky Villa, it'll soon pass.

7. Churchlawtonblue

Churchlawtonblue

Still challenging for the league Jim? shame only 44k fans bothered to turn up and watch your team today or did they have to stop selling tickets again after they had sold 44k ;-)

Last edited: 10 Feb 2019
  8. JimB

JimB

Nope. There were still a few tickets available for today's game.

9. malg

malg

Rode their luck today.

I don't have the same dislike for them as some. Can't stand Ali, but I'm not alone there - he'd make a good Rag.

One thing they aren't, that's Arsenal - now they are c√ľnts, as witnessed by their shite fans last week.

10. peace frog

peace frog

only saw the 2nd of the match ,thought Leicester should of got at least a draw.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.