Spurs 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only question is the angle.

There should be a sideways straight line which Honest John Moss is looking at, which is definitive.

I want to know why we haven't been shown that one. He surely can't be going off the one they showed on the night.
Quite possible that they didn't have one, the angle they gave looks like it's from the tracking camera. The angle you're looking at is from a Chelsea staff member in the stands and wasn't available, even if it did show anything.

Quite possible that they didn't have one, the angle they gave looks like it's from the tracking camera. The angle you're looking at is from a Chelsea staff member in the stands and wasn't available, even if it did show anything.

Then Moss' bank accounts want investigating.

Nobody can 'clearly' call where Kane's head is from that angle, so there is no hint of a reason to overturn the lino.

The other question is when they pause the pass of the players foot Is this up to the car team or is it the same for every incident once the ball touches the players foot or when just leaving the players foot?!

Then Moss' bank accounts want investigating.

Nobody can 'clearly' call where Kane's head is from that angle, so there is no hint of a reason to overturn the lino.
It's on top of his neck where it always is mate :) the linesman is actually in the wrong there, it's obviously a call he can't be 100% on so the guidelines say he should keep his flag down and let play develop.

The line is parallel with the grass cut marking. Also I’m sure they would have ‘calibrated’ their system for any potential parallax error etc etc when viewing. The only way to alleviate the discrepancies and ineptitude of the decision would be to have numerous cameras viewing across the pitch. In today’s game where so much is at stake, this should be considered.
Funnily enough, they don’t seem to have these many problems in other sports. Early days maybe.
I don’t suppose it’s just taken by Joe Bloggs with his shitty Samsung Galaxy.
It’s a bit dubious, but I suppose it’s a good talking point.

Apparently they have been told to flag.

Tbf, it was probably obvious from where he was.
They've been told not to flag close calls and let the VAR review when needed.

It's obvious from where he is on the wrong side of Kane from Azpilicueta when if it was offside it was by a matter of mm?

They've been told not to flag close calls and let the VAR review when needed.

It's obvious from where he is on the wrong side of Kane from Azpilicueta when if it was offside it was by a matter of mm?

Not according to Sky. They have been told to flag. Tyler made the point ten times last night.

And imo if the Chelsea line is correct, it's a bog standard offside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.