Spurs 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who has he actually been linked with as well, bar the rags (who are desperate)? The media in the UK did their best to link him with the Madrid job but not a peep in Spain.

Didn't Barca get mentioned a short while back,and he so called said he couldn't go there from his Espanyol connection,I thought yea OK mate,you wish

Didn't Barca get mentioned a short while back,and he so called said he couldn't go there from his Espanyol connection,I thought yea OK mate,you wish
Barca got mentioned by the UK media, the Spanish media called Valverde a long way out as the only candidate Barca were interested in.
Maybe some on fleet street don't realise doing a decent job at spurs (and he has done a decent job) doesn't mean the big 3 in Europe will be fighting tooth and nail for your services.

Barca got mentioned by the UK media, the Spanish media called Valverde a long way out as the only candidate Barca were interested in.
Maybe some on fleet street don't realise doing a decent job at spurs (and he has done a decent job) doesn't mean the big 3 in Europe will be fighting tooth and nail for your services.

Agreed

@JimB Are you not finding the build up to this weekend being shaped by the media such as Sky as it being about the rags playing against a team who’s manager they want to anoint as their saviour as cringe worthy as we are?

It’s like the rags are using the media to steam roller spurs into letting their manager go, hopefully Poch ain’t daft enough to go where Moyes, Van Gaal and Mourinho failed. If he does go Levy will be astute enough to make the rags pay through the nose.

Spurs fans have come to expect it. Football is a food chain of sorts, after all, and Spurs are below the very top level.

For my part, I find it quite amusing because I don't think Poch will leave.

Spurs fans have come to expect it. Football is a food chain of sorts, after all, and Spurs are below the very top level.

Agree he is waiting for the City job ;)

He'd be mad to leave for the rags right now tbf, they might have more money than Spurs but the club is a circus from board room to dressing room and the squad isn't near as good as yours going forward.
Levy might be a tightarse, but I'd rather work under a competent tightarse than a clown with a chequebook.

"One of our own"™ out until early-mid march with an ankle ligament injury. SSN saying that he won't return to training until early march. Son away playing in the Asia Cup as well. I guess that rules out Llorente moving this month.

Gonna sink like a stone. Wouldn't be surprised if even United overtake them, as finishing 5th in a 3 horse race would be very Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.