Spurs 21/01/17

Hi,
I'm looking for 1 adult and 2 kids for Spurs for friend who are coming over from NZ.
PM me if you have anything available. Not fussed where in the ground and can arrange for pick up and drop off as I live locally and will be going to the match.
Max

Last edited:
Anyone have one adult any stand, can pick up in town from Fri night or at ground? BTW what is going on with the official site? It says not SOLD OUT, takes you through to choose tickets etc etc and then says can't be fulfilled whereas the ticket office already says sold out. Shambles as usual

Anyone have one adult any stand, can pick up in town from Fri night or at ground? BTW what is going on with the official site? It says not SOLD OUT, takes you through to choose tickets etc etc and then says can't be fulfilled whereas the ticket office already says sold out. Shambles as usual

Have 1 spare. Sent u a pm

As in the title. 2 adults, 1 18-21 ticket. Row A, 102. Amazing view.

Seasoncards but they must be sent back in the envelope provided. We just can't make this game. £140 for all 3. I'll take £150 by Paypal or BT which is better and refund £10 on receipt of them back in the post. I've done this 4 or 5 times the last few years without a hitch and did so with a member on here for the Arse game earlier this season. Thanks Ian, from Blackpool!

View is spectacular and you will be able to smell the players at close quarters, which may or may not be your thing...you'll certainly be on TV on every shot that covers football heading to the North Stand. Wickedly good position on the end of the row too.

PM is fine

I would also like to apologise for the farce last time I sold tickets...PMs come through under the cloak of an admin' name, etc, so I mixed up whom I'd sold the tickets too and who was who...as such, please use the direct email. They are tickets with identical surnames as we are a family group, so please feel confident...real tickets, real City fans.

Michael.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.