Spurs (A) league cup ticket information

£37! hahahaha. fuck me that has to be one of the most out of touch pricing plans we've seen for a long time. I know Spurs have most of the say on the pricing as the home team but Jesus christ. This is one that should have been £15-20 maximum and potentially even subsidised travel too given the kick off time.

Will be very interesting to see the make up of the crowd for this and if we can even fill the allocation, will show how strong our appeal is nowadays as I strongly suspect the majority of regular away attendees, myself including will be swerving this.

Even the sales criteria is wildly optimistic in my eyes, 2 full days and 6 bands of cup scheme sales and 3 full days before any season ticket holder can get one.

Last edited:
£37! hahahaha. fuck me that has to be one of the most out of touch pricing plans we've seen for a long time. I know Spurs have most of the say on the pricing as the home team but Jesus christ. Thisnis one that should have been £15-20 maximum and potentially even subsidised travel to given the kick off time.

Will be very interesting to see the make up of the crowd for this and if we can even fill the allocation, will show how strong our appeal is nowadays as I strongly suspect the majority of regular away attendees, myself including will be swerving this.
Yep not going now, not worth the cost and travel along with an 8:15 KO.

spurs away is class on the concourse but this coupled with the 8:15ko means they can fuck right off! I’ll be giving this a miss

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.