Spurs (A) Post Match Thread

Why would we sell a world class winger when we're already losing one against our will?

He's in bad form. Newsflash: everyone is.

You would think people would have learned not to doubt him by now.
We’d have no side left if we sold everyone not playing well. We need to get rid of the deadwood and freshen things up, but selling a player who’s still young and over the past 2 years has been incredible is just plain right stupid, regardless of whether he’s out of form.

I mean, how did we lose that?

Another penalty miss, another 20 chances missed. This one is on the attackers.

Even with 10 men we were better bar a 5 minute period.

A lot of work to do before Real Madrid.
Good question, It's happened a lot this season. Some would call it luck [or lack of] and some would call it fate. What's interesting is we don't know what tomorrow will bring but with this club and team there always is tomorrow. Carabao Cup final, next round of the FA Cup and the last 16 of the CL.

I've not seen the incident yet after the pen but it was shoulder to shoulder for the 2nd yellow. Plus it was Gundagon who caused it not Zinchenko.
Look Zinchenko took him out. Bet you were screaming for Magic to be sent off on Wednesday for a similar incident...I certainly was. The shite corner was taken by Mahrez

Tyler and Spitter I fucking hate. The sooner Tyler retires the better. To be actually enjoying the red card and making comment that it was about time a City player was sent off for a professional fouls is outrageous.

And Spitter, brings nothing to the table and his accent and antecedence disgusts me.

I can’t see Pep being here after the season ends.
We will get knocked out of CL by RM, and that will be it.
CC Final v Villa is a lottery at the moment, even though we beat them comfortably earlier this season, a Cup Final is a different beast.
FA Cup, we will make SF.
There’s far too much wrong with us at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.