Spurs (A) Post Match Thread

I've not seen the incident yet after the pen but it was shoulder to shoulder for the 2nd yellow. Plus it was Gundagon who caused it not Zinchenko.
It’s only a legal shoulder charge if you’re both running in the same direction and trajectory as each other and the ball.

Zinchenko was running at a different angle to the ball and cut right across [was it] Winks[?].

Shoulder-to-shoulder but a clear foul and yellow card.

I think the players are now questioning Pep in their minds and the fact he doesn't seem to have the answers anymore.
I hope he stays but i wouldn't be shocked if Pep went in the summer

I trying to see what's affecting the mentally of our players this season, you just don't go from best to shit in such short period of time without some major changes in the club.

A combination of doggy referee decisions, VAR, injuries, negative media coverage.. etc. I truly believe after tonight Pep is leaving and the players know he's leaving and it's affecting them. Someone here mentioned that Poch is our next manager, and now I'm convinced this will happen in the summer.

That’s it.

Go all in for mmmboppy, don’t care if he costs £300 million.

I’ll throw in a few quid aswell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.