Spurs (A) Post Match Thread

and what happens when the keeper saves it and Eddie has to leg it back as they counter ? Do we do a Zinchenko ? But yeh, who else is willing to take them, Kev wont, David Silva wont the rest cant.

If Eddie is capable of scoring 10 from 10 then the chances are he can take them all season and none will be saved.
I've said this before Pep and his staff have been complacent with penalties for some reason.

I was relieved he went off. I’m not happy he’s injured.

Many City fans felt the same.

He’s stank the place out for months and the manager refuses to not play him.

Stank the place out. U on fuckin spice?

He’s been quality for 2 season now, the man who made him that way is standing by him in a period of bad form.

Stank the place out?

Get back to fuckin Trafford.

Haha Rag.

You’re a Rag now if you dare to criticise the cowardly showing in front of goal recently.

Being unhappy with City losing when they should have won makes you a Rag.

We’ve now failed to score in 180 minutes of football against poor defensive sides, when we’ve created bucketloads of openings. We try and pass rather than the conviction to shoot. We miss penalties, can’t score from corners and have no composure.

Apparently being unhappy with this makes you a Rag.

You need to go back to RAWK where it’s all a sing song and you cannot criticise.

Everything you say about in front of goal is correct but we played them of the park deserved criticism for the players in front of goal how Pep has them playing has been fantastic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.