Spurs (A) Post Match Thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by MCFC1993, 2 Feb 2020.

1. Ban-jani

Ban-jani

Yes he’s been stinking the place out for several months now. He’s been the worst player since October.

You obviously know very little about football if you’re going to defend his performances over the last few months.

Look in his thread on player performances, it seems the board agrees with me and not you.

Yet only one of us is claiming to speak for it.

SidJames, sincity and Rammy Blue like this.
  2. citymad

citymad

Shh yes he is. Madrid are watching.

3. Nellies left peg

Nellies left peg

You've got to laugh otherwise you'd go fucking mad with the way this season has gone

ADVERTISEMENT

4. big gaz

big gaz

haha we were closer and still couldn't hit the net.

5. malg

malg

Bang on. Criticism is fine and regardless of how good you've been previously, if you're not performing then you can expect to take some. However, revelling in one of our players being injured is too much. Like I said, I'm hoping it's just the matchday thread where emotions run high - mind you, he's been getting a lot of stick on here so I think a few will be happy he's out for a few games.

karen7 likes this.
  6. City Man

City Man

7. Ban-jani

Ban-jani

I’m glad you agree, @Proy seems to think the whole board doesn’t agree.

Anyway, I can see what you are saying but he shouldn’t be starting Raheem and he needs to get consistency back without changing the formation and personnel so often.

8. Eccles Blue

Eccles Blue

Just to add insult to injury! Dr Who three minutes in has a scene in a pub with a TV spouting the line: “Another win for Liverpool has seen them increase the pressure on their title rivals Manchester City”.........I kid you not!! You’ve gotta laugh or you’d cry. :-) :-(

9. pavelsrnicek

pavelsrnicek

The last two matches have been without doubt the most frustrating matches I can remember. We have been much worse, we’ve played badly before but I can’t remember many games, bar spurs at home, where we’ve played brilliant incisive football at times but been utterly determined to waste every chance we create.

creditunionhero likes this.
  10. On a yellow card already absolutely ridiculous decision to take the Spurs player out.

Dubai Blue and chesterbells like this.