Spurs (A) Post Match Thread

Stank the place out. U on fuckin spice?

He’s been quality for 2 season now, the man who made him that way is standing by him in a period of bad form.

Stank the place out?

Get back to fuckin Trafford.

Yes he’s been stinking the place out for several months now. He’s been the worst player since October.

You obviously know very little about football if you’re going to defend his performances over the last few months.

Look in his thread on player performances, it seems the board agrees with me and not you.

Yet only one of us is claiming to speak for it.

I guess it doesn't surprise me any more mate, posters calling our players Cùnts, Wankers and now celebrating when their injured.

We just have some wankstains among us.
Bang on. Criticism is fine and regardless of how good you've been previously, if you're not performing then you can expect to take some. However, revelling in one of our players being injured is too much. Like I said, I'm hoping it's just the matchday thread where emotions run high - mind you, he's been getting a lot of stick on here so I think a few will be happy he's out for a few games.

Well if he's paving the way it's not looking good right now because the CV is tarnished with defeats , complacency , unsettled sides , an air of too much jollity about the place - lack of sobriety , bad habits forming , inconsistency , lack of discipline , lack of concentration on and on
The typical city idea can be a self fulfilling prophecy if we are not too careful as naming has the ability of sticking . We haven't been " typical city " for many years but it certainly can come true again .
Pep either sorts it or he doesn't and then goes . I tell you it wouldn't be tolerated at Barca - this particular demise - because they've just changed manager for less . Now ,what's it to be !? Are we going to start to see some pick up in performance and results? Both of these have to be present in an upturn if it's to happen. Yes we have quality players but they have to be near perfect in discipline every game.
Once the odd bad habit gets in and is condoned It cannot easily be corrected by the same manager. If we have given up on the league I can understand it but is it it important to fight for 2nd place with all our might ? At the rate of fall off in form we will do well to finish in 3rd . Results matter and Pep isn't producing right now . He needs to have a hard look at himself . I think his wife perhaps not being present with him for 3-4 days every week is not helping ,to be honest - only an opinion ,but that's another story. In short he needs to get it together. He even has plenty around him to get advice from if he needs it. That's takes courage .
I just don't want it all unravelling and it can if he doesn't get a grip of things. No way should players come off the pitch laughing and joking. This is our bread and butter . We should never lose that game.
We love Pep but he has to get them in tomorrow morning and bring back a tone of seriousness around the place and tackle the careless and wasteful opportunities we got in this match . Bad habits must die .
And
Not one smile until a win.

Everything you say about in front of goal is correct but we played them of the park deserved criticism for the players in front of goal how Pep has them playing has been fantastic

I’m glad you agree, @Proy seems to think the whole board doesn’t agree.

Anyway, I can see what you are saying but he shouldn’t be starting Raheem and he needs to get consistency back without changing the formation and personnel so often.

The last two matches have been without doubt the most frustrating matches I can remember. We have been much worse, we’ve played badly before but I can’t remember many games, bar spurs at home, where we’ve played brilliant incisive football at times but been utterly determined to waste every chance we create.

Got a 1st yellow for fuck all and as far as I’m concerned the Spurs player threw himself down. Dean couldn’t wait. Books half a dozen City players every game. I’m sure you see it differently but that’s my penny’s worth.

On a yellow card already absolutely ridiculous decision to take the Spurs player out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.