Spurs (A) Post Match Thread

I am not calling him out today, I am calling him out over the season. Shot on target goal. That’s the stats.
As I say tell me when he has won us a game with his saves this season.

I don't have to tell you shit Pal. I'll leave you with the pitchforks.

I posted last week Sterling was bound to get a muscle injury due to the lack of a sustained period of rest, today it happened, hopefully it's just a minor one. Yet we have complete fucking retards on here calling for him to be sold. You should hang your fucking heads in shame each and every single one of you.

He's been as consistent as anybody over these last two years but the amount of games has caught up with him physically and mentally. This was bound to happen at some stage, he gives everything he has every week and he'll go through periods of good and bad form, now is when we need to support the lad more than ever.

What stands for Sterling also stands for the rest of the team, we've played more games as a club with the league, league cup, fa cup and champions league than anyone this last 2-3 years, we've won 7/8 trophies in those 2-3 years, and we're now paying the price for success. Pep and the players are burnt out, there's only so long humans can keep up that level of performance over such a sustained period, when you've got everything stacked against you (officials, VAR, luck at the moment and injuries).

A lot of you soft bastards on here need to man up and accept we're going through a dip in form, we'll be back, however long it takes.

You dont need to be Einstein to figure something isn't right behind the scenes this season.

There is a serious lack of passion from both Pep and the team on the Pitch.Pep looks mostly disinterested,his blowing smoke up the RAGS arses at any given opportunity,and digs at our Fans are also not helpful.

Whatever is causing it needs sorting out Pronto.

If it is Pep refusal to sign anything more than a 12 month contract extension.Then serious decisions need to be made by the hierarchy at the top.

If he is gone in a year there is no point giving him a few hundred million to spend on the players we need.

Yet another game where our opponents need far less chances to score than we do.

Get used to it blues, our strike force appears to be on strike, it can't possibly be a lack of ability can it ?

Yes he’s been stinking the place out for several months now. He’s been the worst player since October.

You obviously know very little about football if you’re going to defend his performances over the last few months.

Look in his thread on player performances, it seems the board agrees with me and not you.

Yet only one of us is claiming to speak for it.

You need to review your choice of phraseology, not the point you are making.

He’s having a bad patch. Stank the place out. Fuck off with that shit.

You are just a miserable as fuck poster and only those who are equally as miserable will like it.

Some have shown their colours over the last two games.

Can’t handle a fuckin loss.

Soft bastards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.