Spurs (A) Post Match Thread

Good post mate but I'd take issue with the Pep wife stuff and Barcelona comparison Like many guys work has taken me away from my family for long periods and it hasn't affected my job performance. And we aren't Barcelona- different heritage different leadership ethos different ownership style...

I'm not getting upset about this. We're in a cycle and leaving something remarkable behind to start and renew something else through the summer.

I posted last week Sterling was bound to get a muscle injury due to the lack of a sustained period of rest, today it happened, hopefully it's just a minor one. Yet we have complete fucking retards on here calling for him to be sold. You should hang your fucking heads in shame each and every single one of you.

He's been as consistent as anybody over these last two years but the amount of games has caught up with him physically and mentally. This was bound to happen at some stage, he gives everything he has every week and he'll go through periods of good and bad form, now is when we need to support the lad more than ever.

What stands for Sterling also stands for the rest of the team, we've played more games as a club with the league, league cup, fa cup and champions league than anyone this last 2-3 years, we've won 7/8 trophies in those 2-3 years, and we're now paying the price for success. Pep and the players are burnt out, there's only so long humans can keep up that level of performance over such a sustained period, when you've got everything stacked against you (officials, VAR, luck at the moment and injuries).

A lot of you soft bastards on here need to man up and accept we're going through a dip in form, we'll be back, however long it takes.
I agree the last 2 seasons have caught up with us. It's hard enough to win back to back titles and 3 in a row is nigh on impossible nowadays. I still believe Pep should have freshened the squad up with more quality in the summer in the centre back and left back positions and possibly another striker although Aguero is still playing well as is Jesus when he gets the chance. Sign Matt le tissier just to come on for penalties as in nfl special teams:-)

Haha Rag.

You’re a Rag now if you dare to criticise the cowardly showing in front of goal recently.

Being unhappy with City losing when they should have won makes you a Rag.

We’ve now failed to score in 180 minutes of football against poor defensive sides, when we’ve created bucketloads of openings. We try and pass rather than the conviction to shoot. We miss penalties, can’t score from corners and have no composure.

Apparently being unhappy with this makes you a Rag.

You need to go back to RAWK where it’s all a sing song and you cannot criticise.

Do you know what it is mate. It's the fuckin constant abuse you keep giving the players on the threads. Yes I'm aware you can say anything you like and folk can get fucked, I guess most posters think this set of players have a hell of a lot of brownie points stored and just dont like reading the bile and vitriol thrown their way.

He has gone back to his old indecisive self - reluctance to shoot, frightened to take on an opponent, and constant wrong decision making. It is a great pity but at this moment in time he is not worth a place in the starting eleven.
He's fucked mentally and now physically, what the fuck do you expect. Other than Messi and Ronaldo, name me a single player who doesn't have dips in form, even they do at times. They're also playing in far easier leagues, get rested in the domestic cups and aren't expected to play with the same intensity we expect of Sterling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.