Spurs (A) Post Match Thread

Excuse me but have you replied to the right post? My points were (a) Pep's personal life has nothing to do with the team's performance; (b) I don't agree with comparisons with Barcelona; and (c) we've accomplished amazing things in the past few years but now it's time for refresh and renewal starting this summer so no need for over-reaction. What exactly in that do you disagree with?

Rumble myself? Seasoncard holder in East Stand if you're worried about my credntials.
It's probably got mixed up with all the shite posted.
Apologies for the upset.

Added to this what fucked me off is that idiot Tyler with his biased commentary yet again and 2 Liverpool twats in the studio again.

Those fuckers who are looking at his injury as a positive are probably the same who think it’s good watching blues v blues kicking fuck out of each other

Would hate to be in trenches with the spineless pricks

You wont find one Blue wishing Sterling a serious injury.We are not scousers

You are taking this all out of context.

The "thank fuck " comments are nothing more than relief from some fans,that they wont have to watch his painfully abject performances for a few weeks.

Sterling is probably as relieved as anyone tonight, that he is getting an enforced break.Hopefully he will return rejuvenated and on fire.Pep was killing him.

I wish him well and a speedy return.

Who knows we might smash 6 past Wet Spam at weekend.

lol I thought he said that! Just rewound it. I’m that fooked off I’m hearing things. :-(

Lee Bad buys
lee-bradbury-of-manchester-city-celebrates-his-goal-during-the-picture-id912690798
I remember being Stood in the Kippax,and seeing him miss kick a Ball in to an empty net against swindon Town.

To this day i dont know how he missed it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.