Spurs (A) | Post-Match Thread

Too much negativity, but also too much nauseating positivity after a loss like that.

We were not good enough today, it’s something we have seen before in familiar patterns. But it’s also something we’ve managed to deal with before on our way to success.

We all know where the problems lay today and there’s no point over analysing it. But I don’t think there is much room for excuses about who was fit, whether we are ready, etc. Other top teams won this week.

Easiest to forget about it and move on. Pep and his team will know what to do.

Mendy's injuries have done for him , shame for the lad but his first touch is totally leaden. That's a lack of confidence in your own physical and mental condition.
Shit happens in this game. That silly unnecessary lunge v Palace has cost him

Missed Bernardo today
Fucking big time. Not sure if he will play for us again, which would be a huge shame. I don’t Linton single out individuals but Raheem, Mahrez, Gundo, Ake and the 2 full backs might as well not have been there today. Going into a cave now for 6 days. Even the cricket is being ruined my Kevin fucking pieterson droning on and fucking on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.