Spurs (A) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple.

We look better playing away. Better atmosphere among Cityfans as well

Don’t care who the 10 players will be playing in front of Ederson.

Just want us to finish season in style and to build another big unbeaten run in all competitions. It’s not as bad as some make out. Liverpool wouldn’t have the same tally of points if they had their squadplayers being injured like we had. It’s just part of the game

Watched a few Spurs games recently and they do give up chances. That said, the way that lot lined up last night was rather Mourinhoesque, so I imagine Spurs will either plonk Dier down in the Matic role and disrupt play in search of a setpiece, or they'll look to stretch us on the break; quite a few nippy players that could hurt us on the counter, especially if allowed to run from deep. Would prefer to see Aguero on the bench and play the front six that started at Old Trafford, but with so many injuries at the back, Guardiola might be more cautious and play a striker up front, and at the back Walker/Stones/Otamendi/Zinchenko, which will give us stability but maybe less attacking width.

Don't care about the remaining league games - needs to be about resting key players for the cups. I'd like Garcia, Angelino and Foden to start this one. Rest Laporte, Kev and maybe Kun.

---------------------Ederson---------------------

---------Stones--------Fernan--------Laporte---------

Walker---------Rodri-----------Foden---------------Mendy

--------------------------KDB----------------------------------

-------------------Aguero---------Jesus----------------------

F**k it, let's really surprise them. Aguero as CB, Sterling in goal and Eddie up top laying off balls to our new number 10, Walker.

Don't care about the remaining league games - needs to be about resting key players for the cups. I'd like Garcia, Angelino and Foden to start this one. Rest Laporte, Kev and maybe Kun.
So you're suggesting more changes and resting players, wow, if only Pep had been doing more of that this season. How about we find out best 11, stick with them for a few games and see how it goes. Problem with this statement is Pep doesn't seem know his best team at the moment. He's struggling and perhaps he's missing Arteta.

---------------------Ederson---------------------

---------Stones--------Fernan--------Laporte---------

Walker---------Rodri-----------Foden---------------Mendy

--------------------------KDB----------------------------------

-------------------Aguero---------Jesus----------------------
Would be pretty happy with that team, although Guardiola didn't seem to think Fernandinho, Laporte or Mendy would be available.

With Laporte and Fernandinho out I think it's a great opportunity to try Silva as a center back (that is to say David or Bernardo's shoulders).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.