Spurs (A) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gundogan and silva together? no no no no
Yeah that's a big no no usually, because we're used to having Gundo and Silva together as 8's, with fernandinho or rodri behind, which kills all our chances of scoring goals. But in a 4231 with KDB almost as a second striker I think they'll work great in a pivot

Park the bus, park the bus, Man ...

Oh wait, he’s moved from that club!

Park the bus, park the bus, Tottenham Hotspur
Playing football the Mourinho way ...

Want us to win on Sunday. Don’t give a monkey’s about where/when Liverpool win the league. Also don’t care about a guard of honour. If they get one they deserve it. They have been absolutely fabulous this year.

***THIS >>>We, on the other hand, have cups to win and we can still have a brilliant season, again. ***

Oh, and I always love us beating Tottenham!

One of the most positive posts I've read in a long time on here, good stuff.

I don't see much point in playing Otamendi in league games, start to look to future and stick with combinations of Laporte, Garcia and Stones

I’d be happy seeing Garcia in this game.

Play Aguero and Jesus together and work round that.

Ederson
Walker
Fern
Rodri
Garcia
Mendy (if fit)
Gundogan
KDB
Bernardo
Aguero
Jesus

I’d be happy seeing Garcia in this game.

Play Aguero and Jesus together and work round that.

Ederson
Walker
Fern
Rodri
Garcia
Mendy (if fit)
Gundogan
KDB
Bernardo
Aguero
Jesus
If Mendy is not fit put Zinchenko in. Despite Mahrez's ineffective performance last night be tempted to play him and put Bernardo in central midfield with Gundogan on the bench.

Ederson
Walker Rodri Otamendi Zinchenko
Gundo D.Silva
KDB
Mahrez Jesus Sterling

Hopefully Sterling can recover with a bang. Scored 3 against them in the CL night everyone of us wants for forget

We'd get killed on the counter with that line up. If Zinchenko plays he has to at least have the cover of Laporte behind him. If we play a double pivot it will be more likely Kev be there instead of Silva. He's got more legs for that role.

Ederson
Walker Stones Laporte Mendy
Rodri
KDB Silva
Mahrez Aguero Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.