Spurs (A) - Sun 15 Aug 1630 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfashionable opinion though it may be - but I can see Torres causing them all sorts of problems today if he is on his game.

I never noticed him at all last week and never heard his name once on commentary. He had just come back though and he's young, I hope he comes good.

They have just said it's the start of a new era for Spurs, wonder what that means ;)
Hoddle on bein just said expects kane to sign next week, although then interviewer claimed son for future balloon dor so .... .....q

Christ, just checked and the Euro Final (which England lost...) was 11th July. Christ almighty, footballer's need to get back to fucking work.

Looks like most of the main lads aren't deemed fit enough to play a full game at this point and Pep is giving quite a few of the squad players a chance to stake a claim.

Have to say the pairing of Ake and Mendy on the left of defence is asking for trouble.

Look at the state of Spurs' back 4 though. Plus, no Kane, which removes a huge goal threat.

I think it'll be reet.

Can't wait to see Jack in our side.
No Kane is a bonus but Son is always Spurs’ main man against us. Don’t think he’s ever had a bad game against us.

It will be really interesting to see where Grealish plays, I think it will be an interchanging forward line including a false 9 because has a good shot on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.