Spurs AWAY Parking

BlueTillDeath

Going down in the car, can anybody help me sort parking out/offer advice as to where i can park as im having trouble at the mo
cheers in advance

BlueTillDeath said:
Going down in the car, can anybody help me sort parking out/offer advice as to where i can park as im having trouble at the mo
cheers in advance

Parking's pretty horrendous at Spurs, car parks start at £10 and are murder to get away from.
There is some on street parking 10/15 minutes walk away if you get there early enough as you come in from the A406 North Circular side of the ground. But be prepared to sit in traffic for a while after.

Last year I parked in Enfield and got the train from there. Don't have to queue for the train after the game as you are going the opposite way to pretty much everyone else.

I parked at a Sports Ground on Willoughby Lane in the past. Don't know if they still do match parking but it was good when I used it and easy to get away afterwards. About a 15-20 mins walk.

This time I'm going to park up at Enfield and train it from there.

robsta said:
I parked at a Sports Ground on Willoughby Lane in the past. Don't know if they still do match parking but it was good when I used it and easy to get away afterwards. About a 15-20 mins walk.

Is there a decent sized car park at Enfield as this sounds favourite.

Uwes Grandad said:
robsta said:

Is there a decent sized car park at Enfield as this sounds favourite.

There are a few car parks near to the station, There is another thread talking about this, think it's "London Transport problems". Some of the car parks look like they may charge on a Sunday and are £4.50 for the day. A couple look like they could be free.

I've looked into that car park at the sports ground (as above) and thinking now of going for that one again. Saves the queueing trying to get on a train back to Enfield afterwards.

We are driving down and then catching the train from Enfield.

Looks like a huge shoppin centre right next to station.

Anyone else parking there and meeting up for the game?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.